Thankful on Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to All Canadians
I lived, studied and worked in the US for 15 years. Canadian Thanksgiving is a time every year when I feel especially grateful for where I live (now Toronto Canada) and the amazing people in my life. This year has been a strange and difficult one and I'm reflecting on all the friends, family and customer who have made my year so incredible so far. Shown are the beautiful Canadian women of Pilates on Demand who are wearing my art leggings new athletic tops. Below you shop colorful art leggings, athletic tops, and more. Keep reading to find out more about the friends, family and local Toronto businesses who have made this year special and to whom I'm feeling very grateful this Canadian Thanksgiving.
Shop Art Leggings...
I'm so thankful to have these people in my life this past year:
- First and foremost, my own family and especially my husband and parents who have watched my kids so I have time to paint, design and attend markets and art shows;
- Judith, my close friend, and her daughter who did such an amazing job modeling my leggings and gift products!
- Leslie Grove Gallery, Lindsay and Mike, Jaya, Altree Developments, Leo Baeck, Enrique and Cristina from CocoaLatte, Peter and Paul and all the people who have purchased, showed and placed my art in their homes and business;
- Jess from The Healthy Sweet Potato and Pilates on Demand has collaborated with me and kept me sane with her online fitness program. She's offering a special discount code ARTLEGGINGS if you want to try a month of Pilates on Demand for just $10;
- Adriana, my friend and favorite esthetician, who runs the Cotton Spa Boutique near Avenue Road and Wilson in Toronto. She is showing and carrying my paintings, face masks, leggings, pillows and artwork;
- Last but not least, thank YOU for reading my Art Blog!
Shop Athletic Tops, Robes & Clothing
Wising you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving and holiday season!