“Art is the Highest Form of Hope.” - Gerhard Richter
If we’re able to make art, there’s hope
With so much pessimism, I’m trying hard to remain positive. Toronto schools and daycares are closed for the next 3 plus weeks. Maybe longer. My current art plan is to daily craft, paint, draw, collage and make creative projects with my kids.
Let’s please stay hopeful...
If you're home and bored, here are a few Art Blog posts from the archive to read...
Creative Art Inspiration Ideas:
- Daily Drawing Project: Why draw the Toy Elephant?
- Need Art Inspiration? 5 Quick & Easy Ways to Start Your Best Painting Now
- 6 Months of Daily Drawing
Great Book Recommendations and Online Art Articles:
- Read anything by Elena Ferrante
- Copycat Painters, Artist Forgers, & Art World Scandals
- 15+ Art News & Creative Stories Worth Sharing
- 8 Arts & Creative News Stories Worth Sharing
Anything I can do to help? Contact me (Click here to send me your request.)
In case you were wondering, I used one my abstract colour painting from last year for the background of this quote from Gerhard Richter. It's chaotic and messy and that's how I'm feeling now.