This limited edition artwork is on-display and has multiple copies.
To purchase the exact numbered art piece on display, please contact me. Otherwise, you can buy a numbered copy of Laundry Lines, Arsenale, Venice, Italy Art Print here.
Italy Art Prints on Metal
The Italy art prints are limited edition with only 25 of each available. Each print is individually signed and numbered on the back by Rachael Grad. The artworks come with a wire attached on the back and are ready to hang.
The beautiful photograph is printed using the giclee (UV inkjet) method for a dynamic vibrant look. The colours are lively and printed with a wide gamut and original AGFA Inks.
The 3mm Brushed Aluminum Panel comes from in England and the image is printed in Ontario, Canada. The colours on the prints have excellent print longevity and are rated for 200 plus years fade resistance. The surface is delicate so be careful not to scratch or dent when moving.
I recommend framing the art prints if you plan to hang in a high volume location like an office reception or hotel lobby. The metal prints are safer and better protected when framed.
Features of the Art Prints on Metal:
- Numbered limited edition art print on metal. Only 25 prints available.
- Printed using the giclee (UV inkjet) method for a dynamic vibrant look.
- Colours are lively and printed with a wide gamut and original AGFA Inks.
- The 3mm Brushed Aluminum Panel comes from in England and the image is printed in Ontario, Canada. The colours on the prints have excellent print longevity and are rated for 200 plus years fade resistance.
- Flush mount on back.
- Signed and numbered on the back.
- This gorgeous 18" x 12" (45.72 cm x 30.48 cm) metal print will make the perfect edition to any home or office
WHY I LOVE ITALY
Read more about why I love Italy and created these limited edition metal prints in this blog post.
PROCESSING TIMES FOR LIMITED EDITION ITALY ARTWORK:
The processing time for artwork will take between 2 to 4 weeks. All art prints are Canadian-made and will ship directly from my art studio, art shows or hand-made manufacturer in Canada. The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies and some can take up to 4 weeks.
If you need your item by a certain date, please ask me the production time before placing an order.
SHIPPING TIMES FOR LIMITED EDITION ITALY ARTWORK:
The time needed to ship can vary depending on the time of year and location.
- North America: 1 to 3 weeks
- Europe and International: 2 to 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
PLEASE NOTE TRACKING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. Canada Post does not include tracking - either domestic OR international tracking - as standard. If you'd like to upgrade to shipping with tracking, please let me know.