Maia Women’s Yoga Leggings with a blue art print based on my original abstract painting. Multicolored yoga leggings for women with an abstract artwork pattern that are proudly made in Canada. Original blue and white abstract artwork on the colorful leggings is from a painting by artist Rachael Grad in blue, green, purple, white and multicolors. My original artwork has been printed on luxury fabric by a professional then hand sewn.
Work out in comfort with these 3-panel tight-fitting yoga leggings featuring signature performance legging fabrics that stretch with you as you move. The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these green leggings perfect for everyday wear. Perfect yoga pants for yoga, pilates, fitness or casual wear.
100% Canadian Made: Leggings are made to order and designed, fabric manufactured, printed, packaged in shipped all from Canada.
Art leggings are available in adults, youth and baby sizes so the whole family can match! Go from yoga class to dinner in these slim-fitting abstract art print leggings! Compression fit performance fabric milled in Canada. Made to last, this fabric won't lose shape and the vibrant print will never fade.
MAIA YOGA LEGGINGS ARE MADE, PRINTED AND HAND-SEWN IN CANADA
- Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance fabric manufactured in Canada
- The performance fabric is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- Every pair of art print leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Canada
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Canadian mill
- Vivid abstract art print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
- Legging Fabric will dry quickly so you can be wearing your leggings again soon
- Compression fit that hugs in all the right places and suits all body types
- Thick, soft elastic waistband that stays in place will rise just under the belly button for most people
- Ankle hems are cover stitched to maintain the stretch of the fabric
SIZING FOR MAIA YOGA LEGGINGS FOR WOMEN
Sizes run small and leggings fit very tightly. I recommend taking a size larger than your normal fit. Yoga Legging size options:
- XS = extra small. Suitable for petite women, some teenagers and pre-teens, Waist of 24" (60.96 cm) and Hips 35" (88.9 cm)
- S = small, Waist of 26" (66.04 cm) and Hips 37" (93.98 cm)
- M = medium, Waist of 28" (71.12 cm) and Hips 39" (99.06 cm)
- L = large, Waist of 31" (78.74 cm) and Hips 42" (106.68 cm)
- XL = extra-large, Waist of 33" (83.82 cm) and Hips 44" (111.76 cm)
0 - 2
4 - 6
8 - 10
12 - 14
All measurements in accordance with US Standard Sizing
PROCESSING TIMES FOR ART LEGGINGS:
Abstract art leggings are made to order just for you. Work will be begin on it once you've payed for your order. The processing time for it will take between 1 to 3 weeks.
All items are Canadian-made and will ship directly from my art studio, art shows or hand-made manufacturer in Canada. The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies and some can take up to 4 weeks.
If you need your item by a certain date, please ask me the production time before placing an order.
SHIPPING TIMES FOR ABSTRACT ART LEGGINGS:
The time needed to ship can vary depending on the time of year and location.
- North America: 1 to 3 weeks
- Europe and International: 2 to 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
PLEASE NOTE TRACKING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. Canada Post does not include tracking - either domestic OR international tracking - as standard. If you'd like to upgrade to shipping with tracking, please let me know.