Luxurious art kimono robe in a bold abstract brushstroke pattern. Original abstract art pattern is from a painting by artist Rachael Grad. Made in Canada: the kimono robe was designed in Canada and is printed, hand sewn, packaged and shipped in Canada.
Original Artwork on the Kimono Robe
The abstract art pattern design on the robe is from an original painting I created during the winter holiday season. The holiday spirit inspired me to use metallic paint colors! The silver, copper and gold is set off against the black, white and bright colors.
Bold brushstrokes add a lively and fun element to this abstract art design. The result is a dramatic, elegant and artistic kimono robe. A birthday, Christmas or anniversary gift for your art loving mom, sister or best friend!
Kimono Robe Features & Fabric Options
Easy To Care and Wash the Abstract Art Robe
The vibrant colors and abstract art print on this comfortable robe will not fade with washing and wear. The gorgeous black abstract art robe is easy to wash: you can machine wash it in cold water and then hang the robe to dry.
The grey belt comes in chiffon fabric. Two clear loops are attached on each side of the robe to loop the belt.
Abstract Art Bathrobe Fabric Features - available in 100% Silk or Soft Jersey Fabrics
- Lightweight soft jersey fabric is a combination of 92% polyester and 8% spandex and comes with a matching belt in chiffon fabric. The Abstract art pattern will only be seen 10% on the inside.
- 100% silk fabric robe drapes beautifully. Matching belt comes in soft bamboo fabric.
- Trim for all robe fabrics is in matching knit bamboo fabric and hand sewn in Canada.
- Hem has micro overlock finishing hand sewn in Canada.
- Gorgeous colors in the abstract art print will not fade when wearing or washing.
- Designed, printed and sewn by hand all in Canada.
- Machine wash the abstract art robe in cold water and hang to dry.
Kimono robes are available in 2 sizes S/M and L/XL.
- S/M: bust up to 37" and length (back neck to bottom of the hem) of 23"
- L/XL: bust of 37" and up and length (back neck to bottom of the hem) of 25"
Please note that these kimono art robes are short in length. For longer bathrobe options, please see my other peignoirs/bathrobes.
PROCESSING TIMES FOR ABSTRACT ART CLOTHING:
This abstract art robe is made to order just for you. Work will be begin on it once you've payed for your order. The processing time for it will take between 1 to 3 weeks.
All items are Canadian-made and will ship directly from my art studio, art shows or hand-made manufacturer in Canada. The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies and some can take up to 4 weeks.
If you need your item by a certain date, please ask me the production time before placing an order.
SHIPPING TIMES FOR ABSTRACT ART CLOTHING:
The time needed to ship can vary depending on the time of year and location.
- North America: 1 to 3 weeks
- Europe and International: 2 to 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
PLEASE NOTE TRACKING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. Canada Post does not include tracking - either domestic OR international tracking - as standard. If you'd like to upgrade to shipping with tracking, please let me know.