Pop Up Art Event @ Wychwood Park in September
September Pop Up Art Market in Toronto
Live Painting at Wychwood Park
- Colorful Abstract Art Pillows based on my recent original paintings from 2018 and 2019
- Mommy and Me Matching Art Print Leggings. These were popular last weekend. Matching leggings are a great for kids going back to school
- Multicolor Art Print Scarves, Kimono Robes and Tights to add some color to your wardrobe
- Gift Mugs with yellow, green and blue color brushstrokes
- Notecards from my original photographs of Venice, Italy. Another popular gift item from last weekend's art market.
- Small original colorful paintings from 2018 and 2019. Please note that most of my small paintings are not shown on my Art Shop website.
- Limited Edition Art Prints from my Italy Series on metal. These are original photographs that I took in Venice and Italy in summer. The photos look amazing printed on metal.
- Animal Series Artwork of cats and dogs in Venice, Italy in summer
Make Requests to See Art and Gifts in Person
Are there any specific paintings, art prints or gifts that you want to see in person at the Wychwood Pop Up Art Market? Let me know and I'll bring your specific leggings size, original artwork or art scarf gift for you to see and experience.
I hope to see you September 14, 2019 at the next Pop Up Art Market in Wychwood Park (601 Christie St., Toronto, Ontario). I'll be there from 8 am to 1 pm. Come and find my art tent!
Quick Video Tour of My Pop Up Art Booth
Shown below is a video my art and gifts at the last Pop Up Art Market on August 10th, 2019. I took this short video of my art display last weekend in Wychwood Park...