Gorgeous square scarf in a bold abstract brushstroke design. Original abstract art pattern is from a painting by artist Rachael Grad in turquoise, blue, purple, yellow, pink, orange, gray brushstrokes. Made in Canada: the fluid, beautifully draped art scarf was designed in Canada and is printed, hand sewn, packaged and shipped in Canada.
Scarves are a perfect way for casual or dressy outfits. Wear art everywhere you go with this gorgeous art scarf!
Bold brushstrokes add a lively and fun element to this abstract art design. The result is a dramatic, elegant and artistic scarf.
Choose between four sizes. from 16" x 16" to 50" x 50." The smallest size in 16" x 16" is ideal for a men's pocket square!
SCARF FEATURES & FABRIC OPTIONS
- Scarf fabric has a smooth, soft feel similar to silk
- 100% polyester fabric
- Beautiful drape that mimics silk
- Gorgeous abstract art print is visible about 50% on the back of the scarf
- Gorgeous colors in the abstract art print will not fade when wearing or washing
- MADE IN CANADA: Designed, printed, sewn by hand, packaged and shipped all in Canada
- Easy to clean and care for: machine wash the scarf in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, then hang to dry and iron on the synthetic
- Please note that the scarf may shrink after the first wash