Original photograph of an orange tabby cat sleeping in a quiet alley/dead-end street in Venice, Italy. Taken in summertime by artist Rachael Grad. Part of the Animals in Italy Series of art prints and stationery.
On the front of the note card is the ginger marmalade alley cat taking a nap in the hot summer heat. The orange cat is resting against a black drain pipe. Historic gray paving stones and an old doorframe and door are on the back and front.
A Venetian newspaper flyer with red and white lettering is tucked into the drainpipe on the back of the note card. The dominant colors in this stationery card are orange (in the ginger cat), black, grey, black and white.
The beautiful orange tabby cat photograph is printed on stationery cards. Sold as a set of 3 cards with matching envelopes.
Details on the Orange Cat Resting, Venice, Italy Stationery Note Card Set:
- each note card measures 5" x 7" folded
- blank inside, perfect for any occasion
- packaged in a clear, compostable card jacket with a recycled, classic white envelope
- can be framed as a small artwork
- paper is satin finish heavy card stock paper (with 352 gsm weight)
- image is printed using a vibrant 4-color print process with toner
- environmentally-friendly: paper is FSC certified (FSC Certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that are evaluated to meet FSC's strict environmental and social standards)
- heavy weight paper is resistant to fingerprints and scuff marks
- edges are precision cut print
- Canadian-made: designed, printed and shipped from Canada
Italy Artwork and Stationery Note Card Inspiration
Italy is an endless source of inspiration to me in my photographs, paintings and mixed media collages. Read more about my love of Italy in these Art Blog posts:
- Limited Edition Art Prints of Italy in Summer
- Dogs, Cats & Ghosts: Mixed Media Artwork of Venice, Italy
- Art Collages and Prints of Italy
PROCESSING TIME FOR ART CARDS AND STATIONERY:
This art stationery card set is made to order just for you. Work will be begin on it once you've payed for your order. The processing time for it will take between 1 to 3 weeks.
All items are Canadian-made and will ship directly from my art studio, art shows or hand-made manufacturer in Canada. The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies and some can take up to 4 weeks.
If you need your item by a certain date, please ask me the production time before placing an order.
SHIPPING TIMES FOR ART CARDS AND STATIONERY:
The time needed to ship can vary depending on the time of year and location.
- North America: 1 to 3 weeks
- Europe and International: 2 to 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
PLEASE NOTE TRACKING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. Canada Post does not include tracking - either domestic OR international tracking - as standard. If you'd like to upgrade to shipping with tracking, please let me know.