Blue boats docked in a canal in Venice, Italy on a hot summer day. Original photograph by artist Rachael Grad and printed on shimmery, textured metal. Only 25 prints of this limited edition art print were made. Printed, packaged and shipped from my art studio in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The image is slightly distorted and blurred when printed on metal. The effect is shimmery and magical. Part of the Italy Series of art prints and stationary.
This limited edition artwork is on-display and has multiple copies.
To purchase the exact numbered art piece on display, please contact me. Otherwise, you can buy a numbered copy of Blue Boats, Venice, Italy Art Print here.
Italy Art Prints on Metal
The Italy art prints are limited edition with only 25 of each available. Each print is individually signed and numbered on the back by Rachael Grad. The artworks come with a wire attached on the back and are ready to hang.
The beautiful photograph is printed using the giclee (UV inkjet) method for a dynamic vibrant look. The colours are lively and printed with a wide gamut and original AGFA Inks.
The 3mm Brushed Aluminum Panel comes from in England and the image is printed in Ontario, Canada. The colours on the prints have excellent print longevity and are rated for 200 plus years fade resistance. The surface is delicate so be careful not to scratch or dent when moving.
I recommend framing the art prints if you plan to hang in a high volume location like an office reception or hotel lobby. The metal prints are safer and better protected when framed.
Features of the Art Prints on Metal:
- Numbered limited edition art print on metal. Only 25 prints available.
- Printed using the giclee (UV inkjet) method for a dynamic vibrant look.
- Colours are lively and printed with a wide gamut and original AGFA Inks.
- The 3mm Brushed Aluminum Panel comes from in England and the image is printed in Ontario, Canada. The colours on the prints have excellent print longevity and are rated for 200 plus years fade resistance.
- Flush mount on back.
- Signed and numbered on the back.
- This gorgeous 18" x 12" metal print will make the perfect edition to any home or office
Why I Love Italy
Read more about why I love Italy and created these limited edition metal prints in this blog post.