Original photograph of a Gondolier Resting in Venice, Italy. Taken in summertime by artist Rachael Grad. Part of the Italy Series of art prints and stationary.
On the front of the note card is a Gondolier seated and taking a break from the hot summer heat. He's dressed in black pants, a white shirt with the Gondolier straw hat with black ribbon. A Venetian bridge over canal water is seen in the background on both sides of the note card.
A historic yellow building is behind the Gondolier and his gondola boat, along with motor boats docked along the Venetian canal in front of the bridge. The dominant colors in this Italian card are grey, yellow, black, white and blue.
The gorgeous Venice, Italy Gondolier photograph is printed on stationery cards. Sold as a set of 3 cards with matching envelopes. Details on the stationery cards:
- each note card measures 5" x 7" folded
- blank inside, perfect for any occasion
- packaged in a clear, compostable card jacket with a recycled, classic white envelope
- can be framed as a small artwork
- paper is satin finish heavy card stock paper (with 352 gsm weight)
- image is printed using a vibrant 4-color print process with toner
- environmentally-friendly: paper is FSC certified (FSC Certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that are evaluated to meet FSC's strict environmental and social standards)
- heavy weight paper is resistant to fingerprints and scuff marks
- edges are precision cut print
- Canadian-made: designed, printed and shipped from Canada
Read more about my love of Italy in these Art Blog posts: