Original photograph of colorful Laundry Lines in Dorsoduro, Venice, Italy. Taken in summertime by artist Rachael Grad. Part of the Italy Series of art prints and stationary.
Venetian canal water, historic buildings and a bridge are seen in the background. The dominant colors in this Italian card are yellow, green peach, black, white and blue.
The gorgeous Laundry Lines photograph is printed on high quality stationery cards. Sold as a set of 3 cards with matching envelopes.
Details on the stationery cards:
- each note card measures 5" x 7" folded
- blank inside, perfect for any occasion
- packaged in a clear, compostable card jacket with a recycled, classic white envelope
- can be framed as a small artwork
- paper is satin finish heavy card stock paper (with 352 gsm weight)
- image is printed using a vibrant 4-color print process with toner
- environmentally-friendly: paper is FSC certified (FSC Certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that are evaluated to meet FSC's strict environmental and social standards)
- heavy weight paper is resistant to fingerprints and scuff marks
- edges are precision cut print
- Canadian-made: designed, printed and shipped from Canada
Read more about my love of Italy in these Art Blog posts: