Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61
I'm thrilled to be part of this year's Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61 both online and in-person. My "Mommy Mayhem" and "Motherhood Hit Me Like A Train" abstract paintings and fine art prints are part of TOAF61. The online portion of the art fair opens July 8th, 2022. The in-person art fair will take place from Friday July 15th to Sunday July 17th in Nathan Phillips Square, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2N. In its 61st year, the Toronto Outdoor Art Fair was online for the past 2 years. After 3 years on online-only, artists and art fans are excited to have the art show back in real life this summer. The Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61 will also be my first in-person outdoor art show in 2.5 years! Below you can preview the abstract paintings and print series that I will have are on view in TOAF61...
My original art series included in Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61 are:
- "Mommy Mayhem" fine art prints - limited edition
- "Mommy Mayhem" gestural paintings in acrylic and oil on canvas and panel
- "Motherhood Hit Me Like a Train" artworks in watercolour and ink on paper
Toronto Outdoor Art Fair‘s website. If you’d like to see my artwork in person, find me in Booth A-24 at the Toronto Outdoor Art Fair from July 15th to 17th, 2022 I. Nathan Phillips Square. Below is information on the dates, hours, transportation and parking to get to Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61. You can also preview some of the original paintings, artworks on paper, and limited edition fine art prints that are part of this year's Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61.
Date & Hours of Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61
Toronto Outdoor Art Fair at Nathan Phillips Square runs from Friday, July 15th to Sunday 17th, rain or shine.
Fair Public Hours - in person
- Friday, July 15, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday, July 16, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday, July 17, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Getting to Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61
- TOAF61 is located at Nathan Phillips Square.
- Address: 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M5H 2N1
You can park underneath Toronto City Hall. Toronto Outdoor Art Fair recommends that the best way to get to attend the Fair is by taking public transportation. You can help minimize local traffic in the busy downtown core by walking, cycling or commuting.
3 Ways to Get to Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61:
- Public Transport: You can get off at Queen or Osgoode Metro Stations and walk directly to Nathan Phillips Square in under 5 minutes.
- Cycling: There are many Bike Share Toronto stations near Nathan Phillips Square. You can ride one way or get a daily cycle pass under $10.
- Driving: Parking Lot 36 (110 Queen Street West) is the closest parking lot to Nathan Phillips Square. Please be aware that it will be busier than usual and parking is not guaranteed.
Artwork on view at Toronto Outdoor Art Fair in Booth A-24
Some of my artworks on paper and original paintings will be shown for the first time at the Toronto Outdoor Art Fair in person from Friday July 15th to Sunday July 17th. Other abstract artworks on paper, colourful paintings, and limited edition fine art prints that are part of this year's Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61 can be previewed here.
"Mommy Mayhem" Fine Art Prints
"Mommy Mayhem" Gestural Paintings
"Motherhood Hit Me Like a Train" Artworks
I hope to see you in-person at the Toronto Outdoor Art Fair 61!
Want news first of my new art shows, artwork and occasional sales?
Find me around the web and on social media as @RachaelGradArt on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media platforms. Get news first of updates, art sales, events and more by signing up for my VIP Art List (click here to learn more).