Pop Up Art Show & Live Painting
Save the Date: January 25th, 2020
My next art show and sale will be in Toronto on Saturday January 25th, 2020 between 12 pm and 4 pm. I'll be painting live and bringing original artwork, art prints and gift products. I'm teaming up with my friend Neil of Toronto Condoz for this Pop Up Art Show & Live Painting at the Reunion Crossing Presentation Centre located at 1980 St. Clair Ave W Unit A127, Toronto ON M6N 0A3. Along with my live painting and sale, a musician will be playing music. Located in the up and coming Stockyards neighborhood of Toronto, the Pop Up Art Show is a great chance to meet some nice people, learn about a cool new development and shop my art and gifts. I love painting live and am looking forward to painting in this cool Toronto location. Colorful painting, live music and a fun Pop Up Art Show are the perfect way to liven up a dreary winter weekend in Toronto. Keep reading to find out more about the event on Saturday, January 25th, 2020...
View and Shop Original Art & Gifts in Person
The January Pop Up Art Show is a great chance for you to see my new art and new gift products in person. I plan to bring a selection of art leggings, colorful pillows and art scarves along with artwork. If there’s anything on my art website that you’d like to see in person let me know ahead of time so I can bring it on January 25th.
Here are some currently available art and gift options:
- Mommy and Me Matching Leggings with fun original artwork and designs. These art legging sets have been very popular at local Toronto stockists and past shows.
- Colorful Abstract Art Pillows to brighten up your home or office.
- Multicolor Artist Scarves and Bathrobes to add color and fun to your wardrobe.
- Gift Mugs with my abstract artwork designs.
- Notecards from my original photographs of Venice, Italy.
- Small original colorful paintings most of which are not yet available on my Art Shop website.
- Art Prints on metal from my limited edition Italy Series. These are original photographs that I took in Venice and Italy in summer. The photos look amazing printed on metal.
- Animal Series Artwork of cats and dogs in Venice, Italy in summer.
This January 25th Art Show and Sale will be my first time collaborating on a Toronto Pop Up event with Neil of Toronto Condoz. I can't wait to paint live!