Tonight is the first night of Chanukah. Kids love this fun Jewish holiday. Traditionally children received treats and money with which to play driedel games on Chanukah. Gifts are a newer, more modern idea that (I'm guessing) was probably adopted from Christmas traditions. In the past few years, I’ve looked around for creative Chanukah art and gifts. I didn't find the perfect festive presents and artwork for my friends and family. So after a lot of research and work, I decided to create my own high quality gifts for Hanukkah. When testing my art and designs on products, it’s important to me to have luxury items made of the best materials. I’m proud that my Chanukah gift designs are made in Canada or the U.S. Another new item that's new this year: hand painted kippahs. Although I’ve hand painted kippot for several years, this was the first year that I started offering the kippot for sale. In the past, I only painted kippahs for my own children and family members. Now you can view some of the hand painted kippah designs in my Art Shop.
New Chanukah Gifts & Judaica Design Products
This year I created Gifts for Chanukah for the first time. My new Chanukah gift products include:
- Chanukah Socks with abstract stars art. These socks also make great Jewish wedding or Bar Mitzvah Gifts!
- “Bubbie Loves Me” baby bibs. These funny bibs for toddlers and babies were popular at my recent local Toronto Chanukah market show.
- Star Art leggings and matching beanie hats for kids, babies and parents to wearing twinning Chanukah outfits.
- Ceramic Chanukah mugs with blue, yellow, white and grey stars
- “Chrismukkah” gifts for people celebrating both Christmas and Chanukah, including ceramic holiday ornaments with Stars of David (Magen David design)
Also popular as Chanukah gifts this year were my art scarves, colorful pillowcases, bathrobes and matching mom and me legging sets. I’ve really enjoyed creating new Chanukah gift products based on my artwork and art series. It’s been fun for me to see which of these Hanukkah gift products were most popular at local Toronto Holiday Markets and in my online Art Shop.