Original photograph of a Gondolier Resting in Venice, Italy. Taken in summertime by artist Rachael Grad. Part of the Italy Series of art prints and stationary.
On the front of the note card is a Gondolier seated and taking a break from the hot summer heat. He's dressed in black pants, a white shirt with the Gondolier straw hat with black ribbon. A Venetian bridge over canal water is seen in the background on both sides of the note card. A historic yellow building is behind the Gondolier and his gondola boat, along with motor boats docked along the Venetian canal in front of the bridge. The dominant colors are grey, yellow, black, white and blue.
The gorgeous Venice, Italy Gondolier photograph is printed on stationary cards. Sold as a set of 3 cards with matching envelopes. Details on the stationary cards:
- satin finish card stock has 352 gsm weight
- image is printed using a vibrant 4-color print process with toner
- paper is FSC certified and resistant to fingerprints and scuff marks
- edges are precision cut print
- designed, printed and made in Canada
Read more about my love of Italy in these Art Blog posts: