Heart Art Face Masks
100% made in Canada face coverings with fun heart artwork by Toronto Artist Rachael Grad. Face masks come in different adult sizes and children sizes. You can order the face masks with filters or without face mask filters. Pink, Purple and red hearts decorate this fun face mask.
Canadian Made Face Mask Features
- Face mask fabric is super soft 100% cotton sateen with a 200 thread count
- Available in 2 kids and 3 adult sizes to suit a variety of face sizes and shapes
- Heart face mask has an internal pocket to fit a filter of your choice
- The Canadian made face mas features a stainless steel nose piece that's adjustable and soft fabric ear ties
- Face masks artwork won’t washout or fade away with multiple uses and washes
Face Mask Sizes and Measurements:
Face shapes and sizes can vary significantly from person to person so measure your face before selecting the face mask size. Here's how to measure your face size:
* measure the length across your face from the beginning of one ear and over the tip of your nose to the start of your other ear
Face Mask Size Lengths from Ear-to-ear Over Nose:
- Adult X-Large 12" (30.5 cm)
- Adult Large 11.4" (29 cm)
- Adult Medium 10.8" (27.5 cm)
- Adult Small 10.2" (26 cm)
- Youth Large 9.8" (25 cm)
- Youth Medium 9.25" (23.5 cm)
- Youth Small 8.6" (22 cm)
Face Mask PM2.5 Filter Features:
- filter out particles that are as small as 2.5 microns. Please note that virus particles are smaller than 2.5 microns but by adding a filter in your mask, you're adding extra layers of protection to your cloth face covering
- Each PM2.5 face mask filters is made of 5 layers of cloth, including two layers of melt-blown cloth and one layer of activated carbon cloth to provide excellent filtration
- PM2.5 filters are typically used to prevent the inhalation of air pollution particulates
- PM2.5 face mask filters can help increase effectiveness of non-medical face coverings
- PM2.5 filters can be used continuously for 16-24 hours, or for 1-2 weeks when used occasionally
- PM2.5 filters are sold in packages of 2
* Please note that PM2.5 filters are not an equivalent to N95 masks. N95 masks capture 95% of airborne particles larger than 0.3 microns. PM2.5 filters capture particles matter larger than 2.5 microns.
Face Masks are Proudly Made in Canada: designed, printed, hand sewn, packaged and shipped in Canada.
PROCESSING TIMES FOR ART FACE MASKS:
Abstract art face masks are made to order just for you. Work will be begin on it once you've payed for your order. The processing time for it will take between 1 to 3 weeks.
All items will ship directly from my art studio, art shows or hand-made manufacturer in Canada. The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies and some can take up to 4 weeks.
If you need your item by a certain date, please ask me the production time before placing an order.
SHIPPING TIMES FOR ABSTRACT ART FACE MASKS:
The time needed to ship can vary depending on the time of year and location.
- North America: 1 to 3 weeks
- Europe and International: 2 to 4 weeks
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
PLEASE NOTE TRACKING IS NOT INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER. Canada Post does not include tracking - either domestic OR international tracking - as standard. If you'd like to upgrade to shipping with tracking, please let me know.
Thanks so much for your interest in my artwork and gifts!