Gorgeous square scarf in a bold abstract brushstroke design. Original abstract art pattern is from a painting by artist Rachael Grad in white, black, green and multicolors. Made in Canada: the fluid, beautifully draped art scarf was designed in Canada and is printed, hand sewn, packaged and shipped in Canada.
Scarves are a perfect way for casual or dressy outfits. Wear art everywhere you go with this gorgeous art scarf!
ORIGINAL ARTWORK ON THE ART SCARF
The abstract art pattern design on the robe is from an original painting I created at the end of 2018 during holiday season. The holiday spirit inspired me to use metallic paint colors! The silver, copper and gold is set off against the black, white and bright colors.
Bold brushstrokes add a lively and fun element to this abstract art design. The result is a dramatic, elegant and artistic scarf.
Choose between four sizes. from 16" x 16" to 50" x 50" The smallest size in 16" x 16" is ideal for a men's pocket square!
SCARF FEATURES & FABRIC OPTIONS
- Scarf fabric has a smooth, soft feel similar to silk
- 100% polyester fabric
- Beautiful drape that mimics silk
- Gorgeous abstract art print is visible about 50% on the back of the scarf
- Gorgeous colors in the abstract art print will not fade when wearing or washing
- MADE IN CANADA: Designed, printed, sewn by hand, packaged and shipped all in Canada
- Easy to clean and care for: machine wash the scarf in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, then hang to dry and iron on the synthetic
- Please note that the scarf may shrink after the first wash