Luxurious kimono robe in a bold abstract brushstroke pattern. Original abstract art pattern is from a painting by artist Rachael Grad. Made in Canada: the kimono robe was designed in Canada and is printed, hand sewn, packaged and shipped in Canada.
Original Artwork on the Kimono Robe
The abstract art pattern design on the robe is from an original painting I created at the end of 2018 during holiday season. The holiday spirit inspired me to use metallic paint colors! The silver, copper and gold is set off against the black, white and bright colors.
Bold brushstrokes add a lively and fun element to this abstract art design. The result is a dramatic, elegant and artistic kimono robe. A birthday, Christmas or anniversary gift for your art loving mom, sister or best friend!
Kimono Robe Features & Fabric Options
Easy To Care and Wash the Abstract Art Robe
The vibrant colors and abstract art print on this comfortable robe will not fade with washing and wear. The gorgeous black abstract art robe is easy to wash: you can machine wash it in cold water and then hang the robe to dry.
The grey belt comes in chiffon fabric. Two clear loops are attached on each side of the robe to loop the belt.
Abstract Art Bathrobe Fabric Features
- Lightweight soft jersey fabric is a combination of 92% polyester and 8% spandex
- Abstract art pattern will only be seen 10% on the inside
- Trim is in matching knit bamboo fabric and hand sewn in Canada
- Matching belt in chiffon chiffon fabric
- Hem has micro overlock finishing hand sewn in Canada
- Gorgeous colors in the abstract art print will not fade when wearing or washing
- Designed, printed and sewn by hand all in Canada
- Machine wash the abstract art robe in cold water and hang to dry